- Co-author of Augmented Reality for Rehabilitative Therapy: Patient experiences and practitioner perspectives, which was awarded the Sue Bogner Healthcare Technical Group Best Student Paper Award at HFES 2019
- Accepted to the 2019 ACM Richard Tapia Celebration of Diversity in Computing as a workshop presenter
- Accepted to Media Democracy Fund’s PhDX Fellowship program, which pairs eligible PhD students in technological fields with nonprofits in the policy sector to foster interchange of skills and ideas.
- Attended the Promise and Problems in Emerging Technology: Shaping the Societal Impact of Artificial Intelligence conference at University of Florida.
- Attended the 2018 ACM Richard Tapia Celebration of Diversity in Computing Conference
- Presented my research for “Pay Attention!” Developing the Social Behavior of a Responsive Robot Tutor at the 2018 Discover@USC research showcase
- Received the Graduate School Preeminence Award from the University of Florida
- Attended the 2017 Grace Hopper Celebration
- Attended the 2016 Grace Hopper Celebration